View Single Post
Old 08-08-2011, 03:34 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Python
Not Ranked     

Cameron, fair enough you are entitled to your opinion.

Its a grab for cash and will have no impact on climate at all, but it will on your wallet.
Do you remember Ken Henry and his report on taxation ?. Over a hundred recomendations to simplify the system and they used 3, because it would cut their revenue to implent others.A feel good stunt paid by you and me for what ?.

These science folk are employed by the government to spin the government line, they are conflicted and have failed to prove anything as yet. It should be noted in the last decade the temperature actually fell.
Recent Volcano's have spewed more C02 into the air than the entire automotive industry since inception if other scientists are to be believed.

Remember this government could not put insulation into a roof without burning houses down and know they are fixing the climate problems of the world for 10c a week. Thats their figures on what they are taking and what they are giving back.
Beaurecrats are the big winners here as their numbers multiply like a virus and we are paying for the lot.

Forgive me for being sceptical when ANY goverment in power tries to have me swallow bull****. They will give you 10 and take 20 everytime.History has proved it time and again.

Dont get me started on eating meat.......you can go up North and station owners will give you a gun and you can have as much meat as you want. Another knee jerk decision in a billion dollar industry.

There has to be a better way !

Cheers
Chris L