View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 03:12 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameron02 View Post
Good point HSV Red Sled, you are right. Economies of scale etc.

I brought it up as a counter point to the argument that Australia's total emmisions are low compared to China etc. This argument also has many flaws.

I was trying to illistrate that if we are childish and say Na na na na na. then so will they. I feel that all nations need to act and urgently. The time to act will never be perfect.

Its unusual for me to make so many responses. Two reasons: I am passionate about this subject and I've got the day off
Dont get me wrong...

We put a crap into the air...I admit that, but Australia does not have a half dome made of glass placed over it. We have to work with the rest of the world to address this issue globally.

Again I ask the quesation. How will a CO2 tax in Australia affect global emmissions? Anybody? Please answer?

We emit three parts of fark all emmissions globally, yet we have this tax forced upon us. It is....A JOKE. In simple terms.

Hung government. Juliar needed green vote to remotely square Libs. Then she does deals with renegade independents to form a minority government. She is now hamstrung. One of these loonies cross the floor...she is done.
But that wont happen. They have dug their graves in support of this nonsense, but have a nice parliamentary pension awaiting!

Governor General should intervene to stop this lunacy...but guess what... GG son in law is Bill Shorten!!!!!

It is complete lunacy and history will make Whitlam look like a genius compared to this nonsense.

I love to be wrong. Please...anybody...prove me wrong. What affect will this tax have on GLOBAL Emmisions? We do not live under a glass jar. GLOBAL EMMISSIONS.....please....