View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 05:42 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB,Ford Tickford 302 220kw with BTR 4 speed auto, 3.9:1 LSD
Not Ranked     

Somebody on this forum mentioned that Volcano's added to the green house effect.

This short youtube clip featuring David Attenborough seems to indicate that erupting volcanoes have a cooling effect as the ash blocks sunlight.

‪Save Our Planet: Sir David Attenborough The Truth About Climate Change‬‏ - YouTube

Australia's reduction in CO2 might not make much difference to the total worlds CO2 but then why would it we are very small. But it does give us the right to demand action from others. Lets see if helping out our USA Friends in Iraq will be recipricated.

I wonder what pacific islanders think about our bickering over some extra tax dollars when the islands they live on may disappear through no fault of theirs. It looks as though a lot of poor people are going to die from climate change. I say poor because its mostly the poor who live on low lying costal areas. If sea level rises then future tsunami will be more devistating. And the poor can not afford to pay high prices for grain when drought hits and global prices skyrocket. There are going to be a lot more refugees looking for somewhere to go. I'm guessing they will look to developed countries and say "you owe us".

I dont want my kids and grandkids to think I did nothing to save their future.