View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 04:58 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler Cobra. 350 Chevy Engine, blueprinted, heads cc'd, ported, polished, manifolds matched, big valves, 1.6 roller rockers, TB Injected, mild cam, MSD crank trigger electronic ignition. TKO-600 transmission. XKE Jaguar rear. IFS by Fast Cars
Not Ranked     

In the 70tees we had the distruction of the "Eco Sustem" We were all going to freeze and acid rain was going to denude the planet into sludge. The EPA sucked up billions of dollars to proove it's point and made it ever increasingly difficult with compliance regulations for producers to make anything. So we moved manufacturing off-shore. Now 14 million people are looking for work. The heads of "Non Profit Corporations" promoting a green planet still pay themselves millions in salary. Gore is just one of them at the top.

Follow the money trail. "Green" is the new religion of the current century. And will be followed blindly like most who follow a "Faith" and who will be content to buy into happy science and receive absolution for their tax-free carbon credit donation.

I hope that the 14 million looking for work are enjoying the fresh air. And I hope that the starving pains will not be too annoying.

I've travelled the world extensively and it is most obvious that there are too many people on the planet. This herd of 7 billion is just too big and is going to get bigger. Nature is fantastic as resolving these issues, hopefully the herd will be culled.

After all, In our 4 billion year history the entire planet surface has had a surface temperature of 2,000 degrees for thousands of years and has also seen the other extreme when it was an ice ball for hundreds of thousands of years and evolution worked out just fine. A little bit of carbon is a drop in the bucket and a convenient truth for some.

We will yet live to see that "Green" will become the next dirty word.