View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:34 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler Cobra. 350 Chevy Engine, blueprinted, heads cc'd, ported, polished, manifolds matched, big valves, 1.6 roller rockers, TB Injected, mild cam, MSD crank trigger electronic ignition. TKO-600 transmission. XKE Jaguar rear. IFS by Fast Cars
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoBelly View Post
I dont think the re-release of all that carbon will mean the end of life or mankind.

Just the end of our way of life now.

And some rather sharp adjustments as oil scarcity approaches and becomes acute

Its not like we don't know.

LoBelly
Easter Island is a great example of how too many people can really Flub things up. I've spent time there with one of the leading Anthropologists from the University of Chile. And yes, they finally started eating each other to survive. And their Happy science at the time was to build bloody big statues and then when that failed they invented the Bird-Man cult. Watch out humans, you will someday be forced to eat your children too.

After traveling the world in my younger days and visiting far corners of the Earth, yes it has corners and is still flat to some. The first thing I did when returning to civilization was to make sure I would never have offspring, Snip-snip went the conection to future life. That's how much trouble I saw ahead and that was in the 70tees.