View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 03:17 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison #100 under construction
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merv and Sharon View Post
Seriously though Lo Belly, it is excellent and should be compulsory watching in schools. Natural events such as volcanoes took 250 million years to produce the degree of change that 7 billion people are producing in 100 years. All jokes aside, if ever one doubted ... The real question is can we do anything and is it too late to reverse or even slow the process?

Anyway, thanks for sharing this.
Merv the REAL question/problem which NO one will broach is there are just too many people on the planet. I think we should draw up a list of those who have to be euthanased (or how ever you spell it !) 1st.
My vote is we go with the Pollies 1st, then the lawyers, then real estate agents, used car sales people, insurance sales people, then we start on the crims ! LOL

Somewhere on this post it was said that the boffins discovered the CO2 problem in 1820 ! I have to ask "did it occur to anyone that the horse population in 1820 was contributing to the co2 problem ? and what about the great herds of buffalo that used to roam in Nth America, as well as all the critters on the great African herds ?"
There is no denying that just by being here we contribute.
As I see it, until business sees a way of making money out of the problem, we will continue to do what we do and not grab the problem and throw money and research at it to try and fix it !

Harrison #100