View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 08:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler Cobra. 350 Chevy Engine, blueprinted, heads cc'd, ported, polished, manifolds matched, big valves, 1.6 roller rockers, TB Injected, mild cam, MSD crank trigger electronic ignition. TKO-600 transmission. XKE Jaguar rear. IFS by Fast Cars
Not Ranked     

As I've stated. Too many people on the planet. And it'n not politically correct to talk about that and address it. There is no solution to over population so we choose other scapegoats. Most important in this issue is that the Environmentalists tell us that this is a man made problem and look to an ethereal solution.

BTW, about three billion people on our green earth do not have flushing tiolets. And still chop down trees and burn cowdung to make their meals. I would rather see these billions collected go to building sewer systems.

Our smart greens here have been able to legislate a ban on conventional light bulbs. These pigtail Fluorescent bulbs ALL contain Mercury and billions of them will be disposed of inappropiately. A couple of years ago the topic was that if one of these bulbs broke while switched on mercury vapor will coat everything in close proximity. Solution was to evacuate the area and call in a Haz-Mat team to clean up. What happened? I thought we already faced a Mecury problem in our water.

I see no end in sight to the BS.

Arthur