Thread: New toy
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 08:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiec View Post
Well, took the Henry out today. Very nice. Almost no recoil. with the 45colt. I figure 8.8 lbs of rifle helps there. Did fairly well with the buckhorn sights. Need lots more time to really get used to them. 1st 15 or so rounds were in the black at 25 yds. Moved it to 50 yds and could not get settled in. I shot low, then high. Mostly due to my learning the sights and changing cheek position. I'll get there.

Going to the desert Monday AM.
Mikie, waste the desert, waste the desert real bad, show the desert you da man, so here is a challenge for you:

50 yards, man target, place three one inch red circles on the man target, one on the forehead, one on the throat and one on the heart, walk 50 yards away from the target, aim your weapon, take three shots and nail all three in the center of the red circle. piece of cake, let me know how you do. I got one hundred bucks sez you can't do it, wanna take the bet? Of course I would expect there to be somebody present to verify the outcome. Wouldn't wantya ta game the outcome now.

Danr, would Mikie game the rules?

Don't wanna use the cheat word, not nice among friends.

tin-man