Thread: New toy
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 09:28 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikiec View Post
Tinny,

I will take your challenge. However, I have 2 conditions.

1. No money will change hands. Fine Upstanding Gents wager.

2. I need a few more sessions to get really familiar with the rifle.

Do you accept?
Hey Mikie, now ya talkin' no issues, take as long as you want, when you think you are ready, gather a few friends and document the event, should be fun. I too will apply conditions, before I do my thing, I will need some practice time as well, its been awhile.

OK so what's with the wager concept, we is all fine upstandin' gents, well most of us anyway, sorry to say this but the jury is out on DWRAT since his wifey's got him by the nuts and so he ain't quite upstandin' as things go, is he, anyway I digress, so according to my search a wager is

Definition of WAGER
a : something (as a sum of money) risked on an uncertain event : stake b : something on which bets are laid : gamble a wager c, the betting or staking of something of value, with consciousness of risk and hope of gain, on the outcome of a game, a contest, or an uncertain event whose result may be determined by chance or accident or have an unexpected result by reason of the skill set of the individuals involved

So, if it is such that no money is to change hands we can do a wager as in pay for gasoline, shells, cartridges, yogurts or whatever up to the value of US$100, being the case I accept, with the condition there are witnesses for the event and pictures are take.

Agree?

tin-man