View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 08:48 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: factory 5
Not Ranked     

Thanks so much for your help. Mr. Mustang, Sorry I hadn't replied to that last thread. I actually had just signed up for the forum & wasn't receiving emails in the proper place so I didn't realize it. So the vehicle is titled in PA as a Sp. Const, with a title date of 2005. So, also I called DMV since they have my title & I wanted to get it back. So, Gary @ DMV who has been a great help so far stated that if he sent me back the title there is no space to add another purchaser on it, so I can't even sell the car. I can trailer it to the meets & auto shows... thats it. The poor girl is just stuck in my garage & I have NO choice but to do these repairs. Registering it in another state won't work as I don't have any I.D. from another state. I am going to take Mr. Mustangs advise & call Morristown, Gary already sent my info there & cancelled out my info with Asbury. I am going to call Morristown in a few minutes & will keep you updated from there. Thank you so much for your help & when I did my homework on the cobra, I didnt think that a previously titled one would give me this much hassle.