View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:29 PM
Stolen Avitar
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: BDR 1311 428PI
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up

I took BDR 687 to a show last weekend and after leaving the wifey and I stopped at Hooters before the drive back home. I have a great wife so while she is inside getting a place to sit; I’m moving the car to where I can see it whilst eating. She mentioned what we were doing to the waitress, so after I was seated the waitress wanted to know which car was ours. When I pointed out the Cobra she seemed genuinely impressed, as though she’d seen a thousand crappy cars and finally got to see something cool. When we were done eating I asked if she or any of the girls would care to let me snap a couple of pics of them with the Cobra to which she replied a very enthusiastic “Sure!” So the wife and I head out and a couple of minutes later half the waitresses on duty showed up outside. As they were walking out the only one who knew which car was ours was our waitress (the redhead in the pics) and a large truck was blocking their view until they were right up to the car. Before they saw the Cobra you could tell from their voices and mannerisms that the others weren’t too excited, it just seemed like something to do. That changed radically when they realized which car they were going to. All sorts of girl chittering started with several of them wanting pics taken with their own cell phones. Really, I took more photos with the girls cells than I did with my own camera, the results of which are below. Damn I dig this car!