View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR3514, LS3, Dual Quads, Holley Dominator EFI, TR6060, VE 3.7 LSD, AP Racing Brakes, 17x8 & 10 Custom Dragway Billet Wheels.
Not Ranked     

Great pics Ben, Your body looks and has same issues as mine, Passenger door quite good condition and fit, drivers door needs a bit of work, the rest of the body i think is pretty "schmicko",

It looks like your underbody is coated in antichip already, mine wasn't, just gelcoat finish.

One thing i did notice is the front suspension upper shock mount is positioned different to mine.
Mine is aligned with the cross brace, yours is offset towards the back an inch or so.
(I'll find a pic to compare)

Are you going to remove the body ?, if not, make sure you change the direction of the upper RR shock mount bolt by removing rear body bolts and lifting RR body off chassis slightly. You cant get the bolt out of the mount otherwise.

Have you got any pics of the fuel tank, can you tell me where the outlet tube and return tube positions are, i'm working out fuel line routing at the moment.
Also not sure if to get CR Fuel tank or custom make., whats your thoughts on quality ?

Dave