Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
hey outwest34
hows the cobra going
u finished it yet
u done more mucking round with the tuning software
we r moving to brissy in one month as we are sick of sydney
how far r u from brissy
Hiya Jim, long time no see here.
I haven't finished yet but the Cobra has been on a couple of 200 metre test drives. Been fibreglassing a bit of late and it is finally looking like the end is nigh, (then engineering and rego).
The EFI live unit is sitting in the toolbox as I won't need it until I get more mobile. I have my idiot lights now and when they are in that will be almost all of the electrical done. I need to have my alernator checked locally as it is putting out 16V.

I am manager at Emerald SuperCheapAuto now and the days are long when the 100 km round trip to and from work is added, I would like more time to work on the Cobra but I really enjoy working the store to a better ranking and helping the customers.

I am only 10 hours from Brisbane, head to Rockhampton, turn left and drive another 300 km. When Brissy life gets hectic and annoying feel free to head out this way and spend a week at the Gemfields, I live at Sapphire and it is named so for good reason.

I hope everything goes well for you with your move. Once you enjoy the Qld weather you won't want to go back to Sydney, not even to visit.