View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 09:40 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Roush 427R
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeT View Post
Sorry that you have this issue and thanks for the post.

I'm planning on an engine upgrade and the Roush 427 was on the short list. There are plenty of companies now that make great engines, to me the decision will be the company that stands behind their products. This is not the first time that I've heard of them not taking responsibility for an engine that was "flawed" (during warranty and after)

While no company is perfect, how problems are addressed says a lot about who they are as people and a company. It looks like Levy Racing, Forte, and Keith Craft have moved further up the list
I'm not sure what to say, IF Roush steps up on this the i'll get back to you and give Roush my vote once again for stepping up for sure! I have a business and HAVE NEVER refused a warranty claim! Especially not in a situation like this. I have fixed warranty claims from other dealers and that has extended a great service reputation for my company. I paid a bit more for Roush hope for the same if ever... $hit happens, things break and I understand that.... but as everyone says it NEEDS to be addressed! Roush could potentially lose another sale from you.

Don't get me wrong I was always VERY happy with the perfrmance the sound and look of the engine!!! Actually its insane... My buddy has a bigblock FE and I can pass him every time! If Roush helps me out on this one there we NO better embassador for roush than me.... especially when I need to order my new engine for the SPF GT40.

Last edited by james911pro; 10-18-2011 at 09:51 AM..