View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 08:59 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Roush 427R
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Kirkham View Post
We are all little guys. Everyone is important in this industry and Roush knows that too. They have been around a long time. I don't know the particulars in this case (hey, everyone makes mistakes and that is for Roush to work out), but I wanted people to know that many of our customers are happy with Roush. Bob Corn is a stand up guy.

David
David Thanks for taking the time to consult here. I have received very good tech support from Mark Yagelo.He is VERY patient and VERY knowledgeable regarding engines, he is hard to get a hold of but once you get him on the phone he always takes all the time you need and ensures that he has answered all your questions before he hangs up. I do not know Bob Corn but I would like to try to contact him regarding my issue.

I have no doubt with the excellent reputation and vehicles that you build that you pull a good amount of weight with Roush. I am just a small guy. Our "mechanic"/dealer has moved on... Again I don't want to point any fingers I would just like some help moving this up the ladder to be reconsidered.

I bought the Roush because of its great reputation. Mechanical issues happen on high performance engines. I understand that and have worked on cars long enough to know that. I am not mad that a part broke.... but my oil consumption issue remains from the beginning and the broken dogbone has now put mine out of service.

What would you suggest if I was your customer? thanks!