View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 08:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF Roush 427R
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by rphubbard View Post
I am just throwing my two cents in. When I worked at Roush I sat across the aisle from Mark. He is a great guy and has been at Roush a very long time. He has been there probably over 25 years. Mark is probably trying his best but from my experience at Roush, he still has to answer to his bosses.

Just so you know, Bob Corn is the CEO of Roush and I would suggest you don't contact him. He is a very nice guy and would probably take your call but he is extremely busy running the race teams and other things. They have people in charge of the crate engine program and Mark is one of them. It is better to work through the proper channels.

As someone that sells products and services, I have to agree with Jamo and say you have to draw the line in the sand.

Regards,

Ryan Hubbard
Thanks for your Info. Every bit might help. I am still trying to get back to Mark since his last email but to no avail. I have left a few messages (1 a day) to discuss the matter furthur but i keep getting the voice mail. I asked him to try to have this moved up a level for review again. I was hoping Bob might take notice and intervene to give us a hand. I know there must me a line drawn somewhere but my oil burning claims were made to the dealer within the warranty period. It just tough to prove other than having the leak down test that was done after i twisted the dealer's arm.