View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:30 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Kirkham #647 brushed
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by RestoCreations View Post
Did he draw the short straw? No way i would stand in there under that enormous motor!!! I might be making those faces too if i was responsible for the transmission not mauling somebody elses premium Kirkham build!!!
I am sure my invisible friend that was helping me made those faces as well.

Watch it with the Auburn jokes....we are not so hot this year, so pick on the sidewalk Alumni Alabama fans instead please. Sabear, row tide, and all that good stuff.
He was in the engine bay while the engine was being moved over the fenders, towards the center, then I told to cut the **** and move out. I wish I had an overhead crane

We'll pick on those Longhorns, over there, in tumbleweed land

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreid View Post
Oh come on, my wife dropped the engine in mine!

Hey, Auburn my be challenged this year, but at least you're not Penn State! People scowl at me when I wear my alumni shirt.
You always have to show off your wife, don't you Mark? A whole lot better then pictures of some of us garage rats My wife is a great wrench-carrier-on-her-7-month-pregnant-belly right now. She didn't like when I said "Thanks for holding this for me" and placed a 12mm wrench on her belly

I saw a place on line who is selling "Pedo State" shirts in blue, with the lion silhouette replaced by the pedo bear silhouette. It is bad taste but I laughed.

Last edited by Avmaviator; 11-14-2011 at 09:33 AM..