View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 01:48 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: G-Force Mk I, 5L Windsor, TKO 600, enhanced Jag / Koni suspension & LSD Diff.
Not Ranked     
Default It ain't as red as it used to be..........

Craig

My rattling of the donation tin has fallen silent over the last few weeks becuase of work, life and stuff so haven't been as proactive as I could have been.

I did see an email go out to the Victorian cobra contingent care of el Presidento pointing to my mo link - Movember Australia - Home but have been very disapponted by the response - not a sausage.

Mo Fellas and Sista's

I know our clubs are populated by an older age group generally so come on guys make a donation to something that counts and quite likley will affect many of us down the track (one in eight men they say). Heaven know's my water works ain't what they used to be!!

Any donation over $2 is tax deductable and the electronic donation system is very easy to use via a card and sends you a taxable receipt for next year's tax deductables.

Have a serious think fellas about donating and I don't care whether it is to Craig or myself just do it for a good cause.

Just for inspiration have a gander below - no not the Mo - the out of focus yellow beastie in the background - hmmmmmmmmmm cobras.

Slowy's Mo