Old 12-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Full Blown Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
Premier Contributor

Cobra Make, Engine: KMP 427 S/C, Twin Paxton 511 FE
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I'm just proud of you for not coming out and saying "See, SPF cars really do suck."
Now, now. SPFs certainly do not suck. I had one for 18 mos and even sold it for a profit. I was just looking for more accuracy and would also have been happy with a glass CSX made by HiTech (SPF).

Tin-man, your posts get people all fired up and I don't know what or who its serving. I think you should give your 'team' the benefit of the doubt and let them answer and correct it first. Perhaps you could hold off on the megaphone until the events are finished or relationships severed(?).
This was indeed a BIG build. Maybe the biggest for an SPF? Or close at least. The FI Roush wasn't an issue. Voss is one of the few last resorts when it come to getting them to work. Roush trusts him as much as anybody. The tranny/FI/light car thing seems to have been tricky, as well as the adapter. Your 78th mile? well 'S' happens.
My old SPF was installed by him and never had to go back (so said the original owner). My Kirkham (Voss installed, 2,500 miles) never had to go back for anything. Never. Not once. Knock on wood, of course ).
Not only are there too many chefs in the kitchen but everyone whose ever made ice is chiming in.
I'm on your side Tin-man, honest. But we're not your parents and your team isn't your big brothers. Your team deserves to be allowed to see it through. If/when they cry uncle, game on.