View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 07:01 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF2984 MK111, Roush 511 IR FE 8 Stack, Dynoed: [flywheel] 572HP at 6000 , 556# Torque at 4700, Bowler 4R70W Auto Transmision. Tires: Mickey T's S/R 26.0x10.0x15.0 F ,26.0x12.0x15.0 R Color, Bleck, because they told me it was Bleck, at the factory.
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danr55 View Post
Happy birthday John. One of these days you'll hand to show me your birth certificate. I've never seen one of the clay tablet kind!
Thanks to everyone who remembered, however be advised, contrary to popular opinion and all kidin' aside when I was born during the reign of Amenhotep I being the second Pharaoh of the 18th dynasty of Egypt, 1526 to 1506 BC. it was widely an profoundly proclaimed "as it is written, so it shall be" and so the actual birth, being witnesses by several hundred of the court of Amenhotep 1 was recorded on a clay tablet and the multitudes of Egypt rejoiced being there had been born a great builder of Pyramids. Building Pyramids eventually became passé so I hitched a ride to current times on the Pheronoscopic aclimator and arrived in present times to build factories in China and throughout of Asia, during which times when I was exploring the temples of Xian, I succeeded in discovering the portal that provided passage into the six millennium that was the harbinger of the Dronix Wars that created the bunderflux paradigm, that sent me back to the present to receive my magnificent Cobra an so I rejoice. While the magnificent machine knows as the Cobra does not have the abilities for interplanetary time travel it provides a very profound and explicitly similar type of resonance that causes solid objects to vibrate and move. What is missing however is the link between what is audible, tenable and visual to that which causes the craft to evolve into a state of equilibrium quanterflux that creates the space and time travel phenomenon?

Hope you understand this as much as I do since it is derivative of and was created by a heightened degree of visual and auditory reaction caused by the consumption of a rare bottle of 1985 Dom Perignon Rose that I had been saving for my birthday and it has bestowed upon me an ability to become extremely lucid and all knowing.

When you get a chance watch the preview to the movie John Carter AKA John Carter of Mars and you will understand how such out of body interplanetary "transitioning" is possible.

In a word, its #%$#&&*&^, sorry, awesome.

tin-man AKA, John, now I dare ya to ask my last name.