View Single Post
Old 02-14-2002, 07:25 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Rod;

We do not enter into dialogue over the internet. If you wish to give us a phone number or a fax number I would be happy to respond to your concerns.

I would like to point out one thing when we closed our doors to the public you were aware of our policy of visits by appointment only. I personally am available most evenings and weekends to accomodate my customers whether you live in town or come from out of town for a visit. Don't expect Johnex to drop what it's doing just because you walk in the door. ie. Your comments made by you to someone else.

As for substandard product all the products you were provided with were standard products used by Johnex for their kits. If you choose to use an open forum to make accusations whether positive or negative make sure your statements are correct.

As far as a refund goes, example custom powder coated panels for you that you chose not to use in the end can not be refunded. The wiring harness was checked out by the gentleman that bought your car and he commented he would rather have that harness than the one he purchased from the US. When I sell the harness to a builder I will gladly forward you the money like we had discussed.

One final note of mention. Most of the parts you refered to being unusable were componets that you chose to substitute with custom made components.

You purchased your kit approx. 6 years ago and you brought some parts back we no longer use 4-5 years later and expected a refund. I informed you at that time the best we could do was to try sell it to another customer of that kit era if they were looking for these parts.

If this is not exceptable your parts are still here for you to pick up.

John
Johnex