View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 05:47 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Lonestar LS427, 408w, 48IDA Webers, TKO 600, 9" Currie 4-link 4.11 rear
Not Ranked     

Buzz,

Good point, but the original Cobra owners won't be included because they are smart enough (I think) not to go on web forum and whine about it.

I think the qualifications must be specific;

- you must be very sensitive
- exhibit low "common sense"
- you are not a rebel, you need a shoulder to cry on (see point one)
- you are waiting for the perfect car show or event where there are ten Cobras, some built with Mazda rotary engines, some with donor parts, some without doors and no paint. Regardless everyone asks the owners what original model it is, treats them with respect and EVERYONE (all ten cars) win best of show!
- Or you did not know people were going to question how and why you built the car the way you did, even if the guy happened to be named Carrol and was once a chicken farmer.

I have another idea! How about I develop a consultation program where you guys can send me a payment of $1 (Paypal accepted) and I will consult you as to what to expect and say once you take your car out into the public. For an additional fee, I can even give you a script as to what to say for difficult questions like;

- is this a kit car or replica? That can easily confuse anyone....
- what kind of Mustang is that?
- wasn't that the car in Austin Powers?

Or the most feared and treacherous comment.....

- why is your distributor behind the air cleaner on your Ford?

I am even coming out with an iPhone app! Yes, for a limited time you too can be part of this (for a dollar). Of course, since this is a big issue here and some of these questions and answers are beyond my comprehension I will need an advisory committee. A group of close minded people who can immediately relate to the common needs of the retro-sexual Cobra owner.

$1 is a steal! Who needs help?