View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 04:03 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Thats fine Treeve & Icetoo your obviously welcome to your opinion. How you can justify making a slur about my character over a thread on a forum when we have never met, is beyond my comprehension.
For those who I havent offended yet, yes Ricky you got me, its not like I was trying to hide. Think I'll get another avatar and vanish after the success of my 1st post.
I admit that I deleted the thread after researching a bit more about the drama's guys have had registering local ICV's in NSW in particular. Feeling I should perhaps do some more research on the "QT" rather than be seen as rude or bragging about how easy the Factory Five car was to both build and register.
My Engineer is the one and only recognised authority in WA on the new list of Approved Engineers for NSW so Im confident in the products compliance, just thought I should retreat and seek his council rather than create a thread on a topic already well covered.

Yes Xb60 FFR are now down under, there is a few floating around. Just between you and I have it on good authority that Ill soon be able to help you with that 289 slabside your thinking/planning. But you didnt hear it from me.

Again sorry to those that I have offended.

Chris Canning
Component Cars Australia

Last edited by Component Cars; 01-01-2012 at 05:06 AM..