View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 10:23 AM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer
Not Ranked     

A couple more pictures to add to what Ross posted. This is a CSX car based upon the Superformance MK II "Roadster" (I'm not gonna call 'em a "slabside" because they are NOT flat!) which Ross has engineered with Hi-Tech in South Africa. The Shelby aniversary cars are up for build first and our Superformance cars will then start down the line.

There are differences in the CSX and SPF MK IIs in details and standard/optional features but the cars share the correct frame and suspension as per the 289 Cobra production cars.

We at Time Machines are working with Fran Kress to produce the correct McCord style coolant header tanks and the alternator bracket assembly. They are being tooled from original 289 Cobra street car pieces that Fran has suppled to me as samples. These will be available as options from Shelby or Superformance and can be purchased from me as well. I will also supply the original type alternators and plug in wire pigtails.

Contact me for info and pricing on the Superformance MK II.
Attached Images

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/