View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 08:46 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: ERA 289 FIA #2027, 65' 289" PS wheels
Not Ranked     
Default just to clarify...the driver was lucky...St. Christopher QUITS...!..!

All,

NOT ME...! Just to clarify...I...Pete MUNROE (and my 289 ERA !) DID NOT have the accident...!

However, my track buddy for the last 7 years, PETER TRYCE DID...!

Good news a month or so later...he is OK...(oh, man, at the time, that was a surprise...you have NO idea)

He, SAYS he is great...yea..."says he"...well, except for the limping/cringing/mincing. But, when you consider the alternative...EVERYTHING is, well JUST FINE...semper fi !

Only St. Chirstopher is MIA...watch the slo-mo... and when you see a metal chain floating up...with a medallion...that is St. Christopher. Think he has decided the envelope has been way PUSHED and he is OUT OF HERE...!

Hmmm...we are guessing St. Christopher went 10 miles east to Edwards AFB for some serious test pilot work...not this silly chicken'flop maniacs in silly pretend race cars non-sense.

Not sure, short of magnafluxing this particular cars BMW front control arm castings would have prevented this accident...donor car parts have to be suspect. You do not know their history.

Nut and bolt YOUR car before each track event. That would be a good start. At the track, you have to look at everything, sounds impossible, but at least try!

Pete M
ERA 289 #2027