View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 08:14 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF 2613 Titanium w/Black, Roush 402SR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by snyderek View Post
Hi, I've been lurking on this site for the past few months, and I thought I'd take the opportunity to introduce myself. In September I bought a five-year-old Superformance Cobra from a private seller in Washington state. Since then, I've experienced both the joy of driving it and the frustration of registering it in the State of California. (I made it through the bureaucracy eventually, and I'd be happy to offer advice to others in the same situation. ) I've made one significant change to the car since purchasing it, which was having a local mechanic install a fuel injection kit.

I'd be interested in hearing about Cobra events and other classic car events in the Bay Area.

Derek
Derek,

Welcome and congratulations on the Superformance! Keep and eye out in the Bay Area forum for upcoming breakfasts and drives. A popular South Bay breakast run is to meet in Saratoga and then drive up to Alice's in Woodside for breakfast. The group also meets at Baji's in Mountain View for breakfast from time to time.

No stop signs, speed limit - Nobody's gonna slow me down - Like a wheel, gonna spin it