View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 02:53 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Shelby CSX4005LA, Roush 427IR
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakebitekit View Post
Just drove by their shop. A big cobra and Superformace banners on the windows.
So you drove by the Scottsdale Sports & Classic Motorcars shop at 8053 Raintree Dr? Their web site lists the owner as John M. Miraglia.

They are also listed as a Shelby American dealer.

So the question is whether Christal and Tom are in any way associated with the new business which may just have started business (perhaps from the residuals of the old business) in the same location. It would be a shame to destroy the reputation of a good and legitimate business on the internet if the old parties are long gone. I don't know or have any horse in this race.

SSCM certainly has a much better appearance than the old "garage shop" folks. Plus it looks like a reasonable inventory of other cars, Ferrari, Bentley, Aston Martin and evena Ford GT. I think his prince on the Tungsten is absolutely in the hunt.

Bottom line is that everyone knows Christal and Tom are crooks. But let's not extend that to the owner of a business at the same location who just happens to be a Cobra dealer just because he happened to start a business in an empty car dealership building.