View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:07 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Classic Revival CR 3505, LS1, T56 6 Speed, VE 3.45 LSD Rear, 6 Spot AP Fronts, 4 Spot Wilwood Rears
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambo View Post
I thought this thread might be about the recent changes concerning roadworthy certificates in Vic. As it's a related topic perhaps we can continue the thread?

We've just put a 4WD on the market and when I inquired about a RWC through our mechanic I was told that the cost has increased to $180. Vicroads changed the requirements last Sept and now require the roadworthy tester to document the car with photographs.

Sounds like they're trying to clamp down on dodgy roadworthies by putting the onus back on the vehicle tester.

Does anyone have any further info?
Hi Paul, This development might be quite recent as my son bought an XR ute in July last year and it look like the standard RWC paperwork - didnt see any photos. But maybe as we didnt get the Roadworty we didnt see the photos etc.

I remember though Bernie said with ICVs there was going to be a requirement for photos to stop people "enhancing" their vehicle post VASS eng etc.

Rgds

gregg