View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 01:37 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: DRB #145, Ford 5.0 HO
Not Ranked     

Hey... do not worry about it Gav...all good here.....Andrew has posted one of the funniest rants I have heard since school 25 years ago or so.

Its the sort of thing that the "angry ant" little man would come out with from time to time even though they had no ownership of the situation or involvement with the discussion at hand. Not suggesting this is the case here, or stirring the pot, merely referencing a similar exemplar situation.

I will clarify however, that I was not having a ...how did it get put...yes.."a whinge' ..merely stating a fact regarding a situation that I do have ownership of and direct buy in to in regards to the subject of this thread.

This may have been missed if the whole thread had not been read and often it is easy to misinterpret online text.

Having stated this, guys who can find an explosive situation where there was none are my first choice of assigning to point for mine field clearance as they clearly demonstrate the competency. Not a great long term career prospect though.

Now in an attempt to de-highjack and get back on track...what is the protocol regarding my earlier proposed inquiry for re negotiation protocols of a failed online auction sale?

Last edited by ICETOO; 01-18-2012 at 01:59 AM.. Reason: post mis understood by other member