View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 04:45 PM
Senile Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery
I have in the past contributed to CC

Cobra Make & Engine: Time Machines Motorsports LLC- Superformance Dealer

[quote=RodKnock;1172365]How can this sarcastic question not be disrespectful to Jay, who used to sell BDR GT's? Honestly, you were disrespectful to me in another thread. Whatever happened to kindness?
QUOTE]

Jay and I have a mutual disrespect society!

And is it not true that he no longer sells a GT product and therefor would not be real supporive of a purchase of said GT? Did he tell the people he sold them to when BDR offered them that they weren't as good as a "Cobra"? I don't know, I'm just speculating. I have ragged on him, but have always offered to buy the beers at Carlisle. Trust me, we have eaten, drank and bullsh!tted with several other manufacturers and dealers who are supposed to be "competitors" but in reality are on the same ship as us.

I am sorry but I don't recall the other thread where I "dissed" you. Of course it is OK for anyone on CC to trash anyone/anything so long as it is not the brand they own. (Patrick's patented "but I smileyed so it doesn't count defense")

I dunno, I have been around here since 2000 and yes, I have seen a decline in general courtesy. And not directed at you, but I do not believe in "disrespect"....Respect is earned, not given and I don't think I can take something away that has not been earned.

http://www.timemachinesauto.com/

Last edited by Mark IV; 01-23-2012 at 04:48 PM.. Reason: PWD spelling