View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:32 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Butler Cobra. 350 Chevy Engine, blueprinted, heads cc'd, ported, polished, manifolds matched, big valves, 1.6 roller rockers, TB Injected, mild cam, MSD crank trigger electronic ignition. TKO-600 transmission. XKE Jaguar rear. IFS by Fast Cars
Not Ranked     

As intelligent as we are as a species and we are really amazing at what we have been able to accomplish. But the reality that we are not willing to face is really over population. It is not politically correct to state that we really are the cause. I've traveled the world and have seen the mess we make, shameful. But no one will seriously address it. We instead choose to cure the ethereal, an impossible task.

I live in a city of about 8 million and a large percentage of these folk are just littering pigs. It is disgusting. Yet our government agencies levy taxes and license fees all in the name of Global Warming, now Climate Change. I would be much happier if some of these extorted fees get collected from fines for littering and we were spent the Global Warming/carbon taxes on educating the masses to stop throwing trash in our streets. We have MILLIONS of pieces of chewing gum on our side walks, yes millions.

And we have dog owners that leave their crap everywhere. In the US we create 95 million piles of dog crap, that is if your dog craps once a day. And 65 million piles of cat poop. All of which are not disposed of in a non ecological way.

So for intelligent beings we continue to chase pies in the sky and don't even notice the dog crap oozing between out toes.

Something is seriously deficient in our making and sense of reality.