View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 05:24 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Arntz, TKO600, 460
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenrocca View Post
Leroy - that intake is awesome. I was looking the other night and noticed they also do a vertical stack for LS1\2. The vertical doesnt look as good though IMHO with the large void in the middle.
StackInjection.com.au - EFI Individual Throttle Body Manifolds for Chev, Holden, Ford V8 Engines

Did you drive your car with the stock intake, and can you compare how it drives?

Cheers.
Yeah thanks, I am happy with it. I agree that the vertical has too much gap in the middle, would also want to check height as the front tubes are very close to the bonet.

As far as driving goes, initially it was not great, spent alot of time making sure the cable, linkages and butterflys were spot on, now it is smooth, I feel that its very responsive and then there is a distinctive induction sound.

Thanks Merv, the more I look at before and after pics I realise how much stuff I have cleaned up..... still a long way to go though.

DaveW, those setups are just awesome, I remember seeing that Harrop 427 at the Bris motor show.... was just in awe.