View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 10:43 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR
Not Ranked     
Default 2012 PNW Historc Races Ticket Information - June 29 - July 1

We had our SOVREN meeting last night so here is the information for 2012

Dates are June 29 – July1. We are allowed 20 tickets per day for the NW Cobra Club. There is no Coral on Friday but you can park in the Coral area (just no assigned spaces). Friday is less crowed day if you want to see some practice and enjoy no crowds. The event specifics are:

- Featured car this year are all “English” cars
- Guest celebrity is Johnny Rutherford
- Cost is the same as last year:
- There will be a Karting Challenge again this year on Friday evening

This event raises money for the Seattle Children’s Hospital. There is a “kart” event on Friday for teams of 4 people; it’s a 2 hour enduro where each driver runs 30 min. The entry fee is $250 for the team, and then the goal is to raise pledges for your team. Not sure if anyone is interested but the teams fill up fast as they have room for 25 teams and I believe they have 15 teams now.

The costs are as follows:

$30 per day for car and driver in the car corral, MUST be purchased through me
$25 / $40 general admission (passengers), passengers can be paid at the gate with exact amount of cash or check (last year they had a Groupon which was 2 for 1)
$50 for the weekend for car and driver in the car corral

No one will be allowed in the coral after 10:30AM. There will be 3 laps again this year, same rules apply as last year, behave yourself!

Once I have all the registrations in hand I will mail tickets out early June. I will have to revise the meeting point as we were told that we caused a traffic issue last year. So I will send details when I send the tickets.

So if you’re interested please print the form ( 2012 PNW Hictorc Race Cobra Coral Ticket Form ), fill it out and mail me a check made out to the SOVREN Guild for the full amount (or email me @ nadalin@prodigy.net and I will send you the form) I will need forms and checks by May 30th to make sure we can reserve our spot(s).

Thanks to all who attended last year and I hope you had fun and will attend again this year.