View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:44 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make & Engine: D&D Cobra,302 stock for now,IRS
Send a message via Yahoo to michel schryer

I went to see Greg before I bought my D'D to see what kind of kit it was. Greg is awesome,gave me a lot of tips and help through the process when I needed advices about this kit. Didn't know nothing about kit cars and what I was getting into. It's been a big learning process for me though I am mechanically incline it wasn't too hard but frustrating with the process at times. My car was almost ready when I went to pick it up to discover that they had sold my windshield to another Cobra customer " By mistake they claim". Now I'm waiting for a phone call to pick up my finished Cobra. Brace yourself,it's a fun hobby but it has a fare share of challenges. I'll get back to you later and have fun,it's very rewarding after it's done.

MichelQUOTE=Joey.S;1180358]Hello,
New Lowell is 20 min N/W of Barrie the postal is code L0M 1N0 if you want to google it. BTW i'm 20min south of Greg he also has a D&D.

I would love to see your car and meet you I was also reading your posts about the build process and I got to see Gregs car that's why I bought from Don, his work is much better then the other guys.

Joe[/quote]