View Single Post
Old 02-21-2002, 10:08 AM
Canadian Gashole
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Johnex 427 S/C, 351W, 472 HP, 444 lbs. torque
Not Ranked     

As someone said above there are two sides to every story. I purchased a kit from Johnex and there were a couple of problems but everything was worked out to my satisfaction in a short amount of time.

There was a problem with the windshield frame that I only noticed several months after buying it as I was beginning to fit it to the car. I advised John of my problem and I returned it to Johnex and it was promptly replaced with another, all freight charges were paid by Johnex. The windshield wiper motor was not to my liking and it was also replaced without discussion.

At the time that I purchased my kit, Johnex was in the midst of changing their exhaust system and I decided to go with the newer design even though John had told me that there would be a delay. While the delay was longer than expected, I feel that John was doing everything possible to get the exhaust system for me and he was probably more upset with the delays than I was since he also required some exhaust systems himself.

Because I had to put up with some problems, John gave me some other parts free of charge to make up for the inconvenience. Any problems I had were relatively minor and all were corrected to my satisfaction.

Wayne

Last edited by Wayne Maybury; 02-22-2002 at 06:13 AM..