View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 02:05 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by philminotti View Post
Well, you could go full EFI, like i have. It'll provide you with countless hours of frustration and annoyance, until you finally get it perfect. Which you never will quite accomplish. Still though, if you enjoy a challenge, it's fun. That's what i keep telling myself....
No thank you!!!!!!
I have enough problems in life, I don't need to throw EFI into the mix...I know squat about it or how it works or how to make it work and have no desrie to learn it at my age.....
I'm pretty handy with a timing light and a Holley four barrel carb,screw driver,a few open end wrenches and a good pair of pliers........

A man has to know his limitations and I know mine, and that starts when you have to plug a lap top into the car to tune it......if I can't do it with a timing light/screw driver and a handful of wrenches, I bring it to someone that can,like a dealer...with the new stuff on the cars,about all I can do is an oil change......
I guess it's called "progress"......

BTW: how about the distributors on the 85 to 88 or so models with the throttle body stuff (I meant mass air) on them, think one of those might work?????

David

Last edited by DAVID GAGNARD; 04-21-2012 at 02:08 PM..