View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 09:51 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Contemporary Classic 427 S/C, Full Roller 429ci Super Cobra Jet, RHP Flowed BlueT & RHP Cam, CompCarbs, AirGap, V12 E-Type Jaguar F+R, 4SBBTL
Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Wrong Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1979 View Post
I recently bought a boat that has original working 427 side oilers. I would like to sell them and replace with new fuel injected motors. Would someone let me know what a realilstic price for these would be and point me in a direction of where I could sell them/. Thanks
Andy,

You will want to post this on a new thread to get responses. Posted on this one will have limited visibility for mostly Run to the Sun 2012 folks. Try the FE Talk Forum. Here is someone looking for a 427 S.O. in that Forum:
want to buy 427 s.o. Someone offered them a rebuild with heads for $12,500.00

BTW, I imagine that those puppies should be worth plenty to the right person who wants to maintain one of these legacy beasts. I prefer a mill that you can find parts for at a reasonable price. Ever priced a aluminum engine parts for a 427? WOW! But some of us want the original mills for esthetic original value more than they desire their $$. Reliability?

BC

Last edited by Blue Cobra; 05-17-2012 at 10:02 AM..