View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Superformance # 532, 466 BB, 560HP
Not Ranked     
Default Exotics at Redmond Town Center, 5/26

Below is from a post on the Corvette Forum. Looks like they will be having a nice event this Saturday if anyone is interested. As long as it's not raining I will be going.

Wow! I love the interest that is going on here. Don't forget that the BIGGER event is on Sunday at Ste Michelle. John has posted a detailed thread on this that everyone should look at. Regarding Saturday, it is Bugatti Day at RTC with a special appearance by the LFA. All of which will be at Ste Michelle on Sunday.

E@RTC this Saturday is expected to be highly attended. We think we will hit 200 cars for the first time. The theme is Bugatti which will be dedicated to the center section. We are working on layout and configurations still. PLEASE understand that the center area can only hold so many vehicles and we are going to have all types represented. If I recall correctly from last year, we tried to keep the counts even with the various types but the theme car gets the nod on quantity. I will be parking my car in the back lot just to help make room for the rare cars we have coming in and make room for someone else's vette. We expect 200 cars that we certainly cannot fit down the main drag. Overflow will be in the standard lots just like last year on Ferrari day. I would love to approach the E@RTC team and Redmond Town Center for a Corvette Day for center isle. To do so would need us to have some really rare vettes show up to make it unique (like John's unrestored 1967 427 coupe that has been in the family since new). If someone here would like to get me a list I will present it.