View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 07:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR, CHP 427w Streetfignter, Injected Venom.Mass-Flo...550 hp , 550 torq..spec pulley sys..
Not Ranked     

Chris. I must admit I asked Goopie 18 to give his opinion on sound to see his take side by side. Actually I have a 427 W in my car. Had it for over 5 years and zero issues. It isn't Roush but rather CHP here in Calif. it does have 550 hp and same torque. When I pull up to car folks, they can't tell the diff. It obviously has a huge cam and the like but point is...... Sounds awesome! I also went Mass Flo injection. So much ease in starts in any temp and just drives smooth, plus the throttle body air cleaner gives the look a more orig theme vs other injection version.
If driving daily, this idea is worth considering. Not sure I would hit the real high hp as it would be a tad more relaxing w say, 400ish. But of course, driving a C.......A isn't really supposed to be relaxing! Takes awareness 100%,
Oh, yeah, I have 28,800 miles on it, so I know!
Have fun, be safe, and stay alert!