View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:10 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     

Hi Fred. How's things in Hermosa Beach? I used to live about 25 minutes from there when I lived in LA. Man, how I miss being 5 minutes from Manrina Del Rey everyday. Thanks for you response. I respect you and all the owners in this community. There's a wealth of knowledge and first hand experience to be had just by registering myself here. I'm hopeful that being a part of CC will get me that much closer to my dream of becoming an Cobra Replica Owner myself! I agree that all the builders you mentioned are top notch and for me, SPF just feels right. Knowing that this CC is a worldwide community, it's ironic that after choosing SPF as my builder a few months ago, I discover that one of the best if not the best SPF dealers Olthoff Racing, is located an hour and 30 minutes from my house.... Incredible!!!! Man I love this journey....Oh yeah, thanks for the tip on how much focus cars like this require. I have total respect of the Cobra Beast and I know to much torque could kill me LOL! So, I'll have fun, but always respecting the power of thes incredible machines. Thanks again...

Chris