View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 08:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: FFR4277 302 EFI
Not Ranked     
Talking Greetings from an old friend in the beehive state

Hey dudes, just wanted to say hi to the gang. I check the forum every once in a while to see what's going on. Hope you all are enjoying the great weather out there.

We are back home in Utah, have been here for a little over 2 years. I just landed a new job about 8 months ago doing global voice and data management and it's going great. More importantly, our family is growing. You will remember my little girl with the heart problems, she is 6 now and today is actually her last day of kindergarten. We are still working on some medical things but overall she is happy & active, and still very much a daddy's girl. My son is 3 and a total car nut. He can point out a Cobra, or a GT500, or a Mini-Cougar as he calls it. We have a lot of fun going to car shows and such. And not to be left out, we just had a new baby girl about 3 weeks ago. She is healthy and doing great along with mom.

Also you may remember I sold my Factory Five in 2008 but I plan to build another one when my kids are older and they can help out. For now my daily driver is a 2003 Mach 1 that gets the job done when I feel the need to drop the hammer. We have Kirkham's shop near by and the Larry Miller collection as well when I want to check out some Cobras.

Anyway, hope you and your families are doing well. Have fun and I'll be thinking of you guys when it snows again in the fall.

Take care,
Justin
Attached Images