View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:28 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Backdraft # 1124 Supercharged Roush Coyote
Not Ranked     

Patrick, I maybe a little late to the conversation. I had Brian and Jay build 1124 for me with the Roush 5.0 Coyote SC. We put a TKO 600 and 3.91 LSD in the car with a long list of other options.

At first, I was concerned about the 3.91 in the car as it seemed it would be a little too much for the car. After having the car for now about 2 months, I have to say it was a great idea. The coyote motor needs to spin up quickly to provide the power on demand the way you think it should come on. At 80 MPH in 5th gear the car is producing 2100RPMs.

I wanted an oil cooler and VMS said it was not needed. The engine runs very cool to begin with. Most of the time on the highway the airflow keeps the engine cool and the fan off. I do have an intercooler on the front which looks very cool so I guess I dont miss the oil cooler.

The 1124 car built by VMS is truely awesome. The quality of the work from VMS combined with the modern engine we choose has made me a very happy customer. Jay and Brian will delivery you the best BDR available on the market!

Enjoy