Old 06-05-2012, 12:15 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: SPF #633, 351w stroker, Tremec 3550
Not Ranked     
Default Cobras to Wine Country - Father's Day, June 17th

North Bay Cobras present a Father’s Day spectacular:

SHOW, SHINE, WINE AND VINES

Thanks to others including Michael V, our Cobras will be the featured display car on Father’s Day at the BR Cohn Winery near Glen Ellen in beautiful Sonoma Valley. This event will take place on Sunday, Father’s Day, June 17th. Here is a link to the Winery’s website:

http://www.brcohn.com/

Details: Bruce Cohn, long known for managing the Doobie Brothers, is a “car guy” with his own collection. He also just happens to own an excellent winery and an olive oil company. He invites various classic car clubs and owners to display their rides on weekends in a special area adjacent to his tasting room. This Father’s Day the Cobra will be his featured car. All northern California Cobra owners are invited.

In exchange, participants get some free wine and excellent food is available for purchase. We ask that you have your car there by 10 am and try to stay until “3-ish”. Although its not imperative, BR Cohn event staff would like a “head count” of those participating, so please "PM" me if you can attend. If you decide at the last minute, please come anyway. No one will be turned away. I hope all of you will take advantage of this opportunity. It should be loads of fun.

GPS: For those who like an address for their GPS, use:

15000 Sonoma Highway, Glen Ellen, CA, 95442 (Sonoma Highway is also called Hwy 12)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing" - Edmund Burke