View Single Post
Old 02-25-2002, 06:33 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Hurricane 427 Cobra #HM2008, Craft Performance 427w 600hp/600tq, TKO-600 close ratio, original Smiths gauges, lucas switches
Send a message via Yahoo to bwcobra15 Send a message via Skype™ to bwcobra15
Not Ranked     
Talking WOW!!

What a great weekend!!

And Mr. former el presidente, the one with the ERA (Exquite Ruhbarb Automobile) - how you pulled off this year's weather is amazing. Not even 24 hours later on Monday morning, the temperature in Texas is dropping faster than Enron stock... great timing! Thank the Big Man for me, please.

My wife Anneliese had a wonderful time, and she was even making comments like "... next year when WE have our Cobra.." , and "we're not going to Tulsa without a Cobra..." Yippee!!!

Thanks to Lawrence and Gloria Bell for letting us "hang out" with y'all, and putting up with our constant nit-picking over your beautiful red SPF, and trying it on for size... We are really glad y'all decided to come on out.

Of course it was great to see Doug Reed of Superformance South again, with his incredible rolling mansion (r.e. "RV") and the wet bar - great party in the parking lot!! And that new solid black SPF with the monster stroker is a sight to behold...

Joe Z - you have a BEAUTIFUL home - thanks so much for opening your ranch up to all of us. Great job on everything: the decoration, organization, the great food and drink, and especially the hospitality.

Enzo of Finishline, and Gary Sharapata of Ford - thanks for the great door prizes!! And to my wife Anneliese, THANKS FOR DRAWING SUCH CRAPPY CARDS IN THE POKER RUN!!

And last but not least - what a great job by Stretch Williams!! It was an absolute honor to play and sing with you and your band. It was humbling, to say the least. I wish everybody didn't have to leave so early - I understand that it was getting dark and cold, and all you folks with no tops and sunburns wanted to get back to the hotel or home, but you REALLY MISSED A GREAT SHOW! We are going to have to figure out a way to get the Stretch Williams Band back next year, and some how set up the band were everyone can enjoy the show while relaxed and comfortable!!

Counting the days until next year!!

I love it and I need it I bleed it ~ Yeah it's a wild hurricane ~ Alright, hold tight, I'm a highway star!!

Last edited by bwcobra15; 02-25-2002 at 06:39 AM..