View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 01:16 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     
Thumbs up Becareful with Sam and the new motor

Clois Harlan Call the CIA and heard that Sam is looking for another 100 HP. Something about the black marks only coming into and out of the corners. He is looking for a little extra with marks in the straights to the braking zones. He's fast and flys under radar. What tire wear will be for street cars? I am guessing that 200 wear will be the normal like in all the pass years. What hotel will be the main meeting place or are we all pitching tents in your back yard?? That woulded be a hell of a 3 day event.
This is the 25th year for R&G. I hope that some of the southern state guys are coming. It's a 1,500 mile run for me, I would like to come but doesn't look like a will make this year. Breaking the record made evry one since 99. Every year has been great. Hasteing was a nice track with alot of open space and fun to run at. Clios has put alot of time and money into putting this event on. I hope that 50-60 cars can make it. This is a great event with a PERFECT safety record for people, few cars have been nicked but nothing that couldn't be repaired. If you think you might make it. call and give Clois a head count. Hope you have great weather and good turnout. Rick L.