View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Senior Club Cobra Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by sspano01 View Post
too funny about the vette driver! i think you have to do this just for fun for the most part. i think as long as i feel like I am improving and learning, i am doing good. if i can pass a few cars every now and then - all the better....but there are some really good drivers out there!
You start out doing it just for fun and all is good, then one day,you think to yourself,man,I really like doing this and maybe I should take it to the next level and race competitively.......
Then you look for a race car or build your own and your hooked and begin racing........it's kinda like drugs, a dope addict starts off small, taking pills and what not,when that doesn't suffice, they move on to bigger more addicting drugs,before they know it, they are a full blown junkie..........
Pretty much the same with tracking your car........so,I say to you,stop right now, quit while your ahead and stil have a few dollars in your pocket,because I know for a fact,if you stay in it long enough, you'll just about go broke!!!!!!

But you'll never have more fun doing anything else!!!!!!!!!

David