Old 08-05-2012, 04:44 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: West Coast Cobra/427
Not Ranked     

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobraqcca View Post
Hi Lou -

I'm in the process of building a "new" WCC kit from Vern that was finally delivered around Mid-May!
There was NO manual included, but I have found that everything is pretty straightforward....the kit itself comes pretty much complete! I'm like many on this forum and have been upgrading and personalizing it along the way!
You are right, it is a great design and Vern's customer service (or lack thereof) doesn't help instill confidence! It would be nice to have a parts interchange list however, at least for the stuff that potentially needs to be replaced longer term....brake pads, rotors, etc.
If you want to start a list of these items, I might be able to help 'fill in the blanks' so to speak, because I have researched many of these items over the last few months to acquire the "upgraded" replacements!
You also must realize that we do not know for sure that all of Vern's units are identical, as far as the running gear goes, so sometimes there may be instances where the parts are not quite the same! I would, however, venture to say that probably 95% are the same.....I think Vern has stuck to what he knows works!
Let me know how I can help!

Regards,
Gary
Hi Gary:
Tks for your input Buddy, I agree 150% with you see my general posting to all I have the Kellison manual sent to me in PDF we all can share it, it is pretty close.
I will be-friend you as well, are you a member of the WCC owners in this forum, if not I suggest that you join in .
Regards
Lou