CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Autokraft MK IV 302 Ford
Not Ranked     
Default description and pics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtmart View Post
I knew I could count on you guys.

I'm auctioning the Cobra and my '66 Yenko Stinger at the same time. I'm a real estate investor and I attend a lot of RE and property auctions, and I feel, at the right venue, it's a good way to get top buck.

So far Russo and Steele have been great. My insurer (Hagerty) had no problem with them. I'm sure you'd be hard pressed to find any suction house without some PO'ed consigners.

Yes, blacked out the wheels (the "kids" call it "murdering") like Canapa's cars. Bruce consistently gets top dollar for his work, so, guilty as charged. The polished spinner against the black wheel really "pops". Not much of a fan of airforce grey.

The car is a stunner. As a "street" car it has a clean subtle stylish look with an undertone of brute force. Not the cookie cutter kit car, "boy racer" deal. Ask your wife how she likes those sidepipes, or your neighbor at 6am on Sunday.

Selling the car to put money in my black hole of a restoration on my '65 Ferrari 330 GT.
And now the guys on the Ferrari site are telling me the 330 is the "Ugly" one. I can't win anywhere!

Keep it coming guys, I can take it. Gonna miss you all.

Cheers,

Kurt

PS Griffbl, I'll get a fifteen year old to post some picks tomorrow. You can bid by phone.

PPS If you're a car guy and you've never been to Pebble Beach in August, you're not.
super as I look forward to more pics, and a better description than they have at the auction house at this point....i.e. wheel well foam? passenger side vent? etc. I have to call them anyway as to make enquiries as to the buyer's premium....it is NOT easy to find on their website. thanks!