Thread: The POOL ROOM
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 01:46 AM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine: Harrison #100 under construction
Not Ranked     
Talking Little jonny

Its the start of the new school year and the class teacher was kinda hoping that all the kids and a good holiday and were ready for the new year. The 1st 4 days went well with surprisingly no drama from "little Jonny". Last thing on friday the teacher said to kids, "I'm going to give you a new word, and on monday I want you to use it in a sentence for me 1st thing monday morning, Ok so the word is Contagious".
So monday morning arrives and all the kids are ready to go, so the teacher first looks at Mary and asks her to stand up and use the word in a sentence.
Mary stands up and says "when I got home from school in friday, my mum said that my little sister has measels and its contagious". 'very good says the teacher. Next she asks Henry the class wiz. Henry stands up and says "when I got home on friday Dad said that my older brother has the mumps and its contagious". Very good says the teacher, and so it goes around the class until it gets to, yes you guessed it Little Jonny! She is a bit concerned, but, he has been very good for the last week, so she asks him "well Little Jonny what have you got for us ?"
Little Jonny thinks for a bit and finally says '"well on satdee went was goin into town and we's come to the big roundabout and a truck has spilt all his watermelons all over the road and me Dad looks at me and says Its gunna take some contages to pick all them up!
The teacher fainted !!

Harrison #100