View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 01:54 PM
CC Member
Visit my Photo Gallery

Cobra Make, Engine:
Not Ranked     
Default original manuals

I can assure you all that the manual that Nick has used for his scans was hand delivered by my son and me directly to Nick's residence in New Hampshire, a 1600 mile trip, for fear of a lost in the mail etc, is absolutely, positively, original. I stayed with Nick and his lovely family for two days while he made super slow, high resolution scans of each page. That particular manual was on the floor of my car when I purchased it fourty years ago. There were no repo's in 1972. The original dealer tag, license plate frame, and paper tag, sales invoice and window sticker were in the same bag. I have thru the years purchased numerous manual repos by various venders to document the changes, the subtle differences. I have also exposed several ebay sellers who have claimed original issues, who were not happy with my documentation. I have joked with others to see outrageous prices paid for obvious deviously described reproduction manuals. And yes Patrick, there are original manuals still in the collection of parts horders like myself. Good afternoon to all.